interested in joining our network of consignors?
2. Walk-ins are accepted daily with no appointment necessary and no minimum or maximum quantity of pieces required. New consignors can download & fill out our contract in advance for a quick and easy drop off or complete in store.
3. Our trained staff determines prices based on brand, style, demand and retail value of each item. Revolve typically sells items for about 1/3 - 1/2 of the retail price.
4. Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price (or 50% for designer items priced over $200). Consignor earnings may be used as credit in any of our stores or you may otherwise request a check for pick up.
5. Items are marketed for 60 days and expire at the end of the selling period. Expired items may be donated. You are responsible for contacting Revolve by your expiration date if you would like to reclaim any unsold items.
6. Watch your items sell and monitor your credit through our online consignor login.
S H I P & S A V E A T R I P .
Do you live outside of the Boston area? Revolve also accepts consignment by mail from new & established consignors.
1. Make sure your items fit our buying criteria. If you're not sure, give us a call!
2. Prepare a package for shipment.
3. Print out our shipment form and include it with your items.
4. Track your sales online and call us to request a check.
C L O S E T C O N C I E R G E .
Want to learn more about our exclusive consignment pick-up service? Click here!
B R A N D S W E L O V E .